HPE 8206 zl Switch1X J9095A+2X J9092A+3X J9538A+1X J9536A+2X J9534A
HP 8206 zl Switch +1X J9095A+2X J9092A+3X J9538A+1X J9536A+2X J9534A
3X HPE ProCurve J9538A 8-Port 10Gbps Ethernet SFP+
2X J9092A – HP PROCURVE SWITCH 8200ZL Manage Module
2X HPE J9534A 24-port Gig-T PoE+ v2 zl Module
1X J9536A 20p GT PoE+/2p SFP+ v2 zl Module
Performance, Resilience, and SDN Ready for the Campus Network
- The HPE 8200 zl Switch Series provides performance and resilience for enterprise edge and small core deployments. These switches offer redundant management, fabric and power modules, robust Layer 3 feature set including IPv4 BGP, policy based routing, and IPv4/IPv6 OSPF with no software licensing.
- Purpose-built HPE Networking ASIC delivers wire-speed classification and policy enforcement. This hardware-based control of access and traffic allows protection, detection and response to network threats with no network performance degradation.
- 6 or 12 slot chassis with flexible connectivity support for 1/10/100GbE and 10GbE Ethernet (10GBASE-T and SFP+), and PoE+.
- Virtualization with versatile HPE AllianceOne service modules.
- SDN ready with OpenFlow 1.3 support for future proofing your network.
Redundant Management, Fabric, and Power Modules
- The HPE 8200 zl Switch Series supports redundant management, fabric, and power modules for enhanced system availability and continuity of operations.
- Nonstop switching improves network availability to better support critical applications such as unified communications and mobility because the interface and fabric modules continue switching traffic during failover from active to the standby management module.
- Nonstop routing enhances Layer 3 high availability. OSPFv2/v3 and VRRP continue to operate and route network traffic during failover.
- Redundant fan design and hot-swapable fan tray provides continuity of operation in case of a single fan failure.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE 8200 zl Switch Series includes security and QoS features so your network can more securely deliver the performance your users require.
- The HPE 8200 zl Switch Series supports flexible authentication options include Local MAC, 802.1X, and MAC and Web for enhanced policy-driven application security.
- Advanced distributed denial of service (DDOS) protection, such as DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, and ARP Protection, and flexible traffic controls, such as policy-based routing, QoS, and ACLs, to manage end-to-end application priorities.
- Powerful multilevel access security controls, such as varying security management login, RADIUS/TACACS+, and SSH to enhance security and control change management access.
- Defend the edge of your IPv6 Network with DHCPv6 Protection and Dynamic IPv6 Lockdown.
Single View of the Network
- The HPE 8200 zl Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance, and policy management.
- RMON, XRMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
- TechnicalSpecificationsPorts 6 open module slots
Supports a maximum of 144 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports or 48 10GbE ports or 144 mini-GBICs, or a combination
Included Memory and processor Freescale PowerPC 8540 @ 666 MHz
4 MB flash
128 MB compact flash
256 MB DDR SDRAM Latency 1000 Mb Latency: < 3.7 µs
10 Gbps Latency: < 2.1 µs Throughput 369.6 Mpps Routing/switching capacity 496.8 Gbps Switch fabric speed 561.6 Gbps Management features IMC - Intelligent Management Center
Out-of-band management (serial RS-232c) Input voltage 100 - 127/200 - 240 VAC Operating temperature range 0 to 45°C Operating humidity range 15 to 95% @ 131°F (55°C) (noncondensing) Heat dissipation 2450 BTU/hr (2584.75 kJ/hr) Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 44.25 x 44.42 x 26.29 cm Weight 21.82 kg