EMC Emulex SinglePort 4Gbit Fibre Channel PCI-e FP
EMC Emulex LPe-1150-E
Emulex LightPulse 4Gb/s Fibre Channel Card PCI-E HBA LPe1150-E
Emulex Fibre Channel host bus adapters (HBAs) offers highly integrated 4Gb/s Fibre Channel connectivity solutions for the enterprise space and midrange storage area networks (SANs).
The LPe1150-E HBA is engineered to deliver state-of-the art performance through a sixth-generation Emulex Fibre Channel controller. The LPe-1150-E boasts increased throughput with PCI-Express to 4Gb/s Fibre Channel connection, as well as high performance through 16 buffer credits and 1024 contexts cache.
This card is highly compatible using the same driver as Emulex PCIe HBAs and drivers. It is also compatible with previous versions of Emulex HBAs. Firmware and drivers are independently upgradable for ease of use and investment protection.
Emulex Part Number: LPe1150-E
Condition: USED (pulled from working server)
LPe-1150-E 4GB Fiber Channel PCI-E HOST BUS ADAPTER
- The PCI-Express architecture allows the LPe-1150-E to use the same drivers and management tools as the Emulex family of Fibre Channel HBAs.
- The LPe-1150-E has a unique Emulex Service Level Interface (SLI) driver architecture which helps end users to migrate to this new system architecture without having to change or rewrite driver utilities and other management tools.
- Emulex LightPulse™ technology
4Gb/s, 2Gb/s or 1Gb/s FC Link
Quad Data Rate (QDR) SRAM Unified Data Buffer & Code Space memory
16+ Buffer-to-Buffer Credits supported
1024 Contexts Cached Onboard
Data Rate: 1.0625, 2.125, & 4.25 Gb/s (auto-detected)
Optics: short wave lasers with LC type connector
50/125µm, up to 150 meters at 4Gb/s
62.5/125µm, up to 100 meters at 4Gb/s
- Standard height, half length x4 lane card
111.15 mm x 167.65 mm
- ANSI Fibre Channel: FC-PH-3, FC-PI-2, FC-FS, FC-AL-2, FC-GS-4, FC-FLA, FC-PLDA, FC-TAPE, FCP-2, and RFC 2625 (IP over FC)
PCI Express base spec 1.0a
PCI Express card electromechanical spec 1.0a
Fibre Channel class 2 and 3
PHP hot plug-hot swap
- Windows Server 2003
- x86, x64 and Intel® Itanium® 64-bit processor family
Environmental Operating Conditions
Operating: 32°F to 131°F (0°C to 55°C)
Storage: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
-5% to 95% non-condensing
- Class 1 Laser Product per
DHHS 21CFR (J) & EN60825-1UL recognized to UL 60950-1CUR recognized to CSA22.2, No. 60950-1-03TUV certified to EN60950-1FCC rules, Part 15, Class AICES-003, Class AEMC Directive 2004/108/EC (CE Mark)
EN55022, Class A
EN55024 Australian EMC Framework (C-Tick Mark)
AS/NZS CISPR22, Class AVCCI, Class AMIC (Korea), Class ABSMI (Taiwan), Class A